Terms & Conditions
The term "The Poplars" shall also include the property know as "Crossways"
Our Promise to You:
We wish to make your stay a pleasant one, you can be assured your room and bathroom will be clean and your bed linen and bed will be of a high standard. Only good quality products will be used for your breakfast. Data Protection, we will not pass your data onto unauthorised third parties.
Our Expectations of you:
- Our guests will respect us and our other guests.
- Note this is a quiet private residence and we would like our guests to act accordingly.
- Groups men booking with sole purpose of "going into town to get drunk" will be turned away.
- No smoking is allowed inside house and butts should be disposed of in an environmentally friendly and non littering way.
- Please Alert us to any Allergies you may have well before you arrive.
- Please look after the fabric and contents of "The Poplars" .
- Please report any damages, leave only with what you came with and treat the private parts of the property as private.
- Whilst "accidents" do happen any avoidable accidents will be charged for.
- Guests are responsible for their property and vehicle's, "The Poplars" and it's staff cannot be held responsible for guests property or vehicle's whilst parked or being manoeuvred.(sorry sometimes the obvious needs to be pointed out)
- Our drive is tight and narrow whilst suitable for most cars, we have on-street parking permits (free to guests) for larger vans, larger than a Renault trafic panel van which is 1904mm (nearly 2 meters) wide by 4782mm long.
- Please note cancellations made less than 72 hours before booked date will charged at full rate unless room can be relet.